The Devon Swim Team
The Devon swim team is a great way for kids to develop their swimming skills and enjoy competing in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Don’t miss the fun of swimming with the Devon
Seahorses. Learn more about the team at our swim team round up on May 27 from 5-7, in the pavilion.
Elsmore Swim Shop will come to the callout meeting May 27. Team suits are optional, but encouraged. They also may be purchased at their store.
Elsmore Swim Shop
4705 E. 96th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Team photos are planned (tentative) for Monday, June 7. ALL ATTEND at 9 a.m. Receive your team T-shirt that morning. Group photo taken around 9:30.
Team breakfast is Tuesday, June 29th. All ages swim 9-10 a.m. (Sea Colts 9:30-10 a.m.) Breakfast is at 10 a.m.
Practice starts Tuesday, June 1.
- Ages 11-17: 8:30 – 9:45 a.m. Monday through Friday
- Ages 7-10: 9:45 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Monday through Friday
- The Sea Colts (Ages 4-6): 10:00–10:30 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays only
- Ages 7-70: 6-7 p.m. Wednesdays (optional practice)
2021 Devon Swim Schedule
All meets begin promptly at 6 p.m. Swimmers should arrive at 5 p.m. for home meets and 5:30 for away meets. (Home meets in bold.)
- Tuesday, June 8 – Devon @ Plainfield
- Thursday, June 10 – Carefree @ Devon
- Tuesday, June 15 – Chapel Glen @ Devon
- Thursday, June 17 – No Meet
- Tuesday, June 22 – Devon @ Meridian Woods
- Thursday, June 24 – No Meet
- Tuesday, June 29 – Meridian Woods @ Devon
- Thursday, July 1 –Devon @ Chapel Glen
- Tuesday, July 6 – No Meet
- Thursday, July 8 – Rain date
- Saturday, July 10 – Conference meet at Warren Central High School
- Team Awards/Banquet- TBD
Join our Remind: Text @devonswimt to 81010
Meet our coaches
Seahorse Coaches ages 7-17 are Robbie Sheffield and Jasper Suiter
My names Robbie Sheffield and I’m going to be a Sophomore at DePauw University this coming fall. I plan on majoring in psychology/neuroscience and I am also a member of the Men’s Swim Team. I am a lifelong Devon member and swam on the team from age 3 to 17! After working with the Sea Colts for a couple years, I am very excited to move into a head coaching position alongside one of my closest friends and co-coaches: Jasper Suiter. After having some fantastic Devon Coaches in the past, I hope to be as good to our current swimmers as my past coaches were to me in the summer. I look forward to seeing progress in swimmers at all levels, but above all else for me the most important thing is that they have fun!
Sea Colt (ages 4-6) is Kristin Pulliam
Lifelong Devon Member. Worked here for over 15 (combined) years; concession stand, lifeguard, coaching and managing. Currently the Head Coach at Bishop Chatard for girls and boys swimming and diving. Won City Coach of the year for the 2020-2021 season. 4th grade teacher at St. Richard’s Episcopal School. Met my husband during a Devon swim meet (DONT worry, we won 🙂) and have a dog Harlee!